Wednesday, August 13, 2008

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!


To accomplish great things we must first dream, then visualize, then plan --- believe ----- act!
(Alfred A. Montapert ---- Author)
------------------------------
To have another language is to possess a second soul.
(Charlemagne --- King of the Franks)
----------------------------
Let him who would move the world, first move himself.
(Socrates ----- Greek Philosopher)
----------------------------
Today is life --- the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live to day with gusto.
(Dale Carnegie ---- Author and Trainer)
---------------------------
Some people see more in a walk around the block than others see in a trip around the world.
(Anonymous)
-----------------------
Circumstances may cause interruptions and delays, but never lose sight of your goal. Prepare yourself in every way you can by increasing your knowledge and adding to your experience, so that you can make the most of opportunity when it comes.
(Mario Andretti --- Auto Racer)
-------------------------
I never stay away from workouts. I work hard. I’ve tried to take care of my body. I’ll never look back and say that I could have done more. I’ve paid the price in practice, but I know I get the most out of my ability.
(Carl Yastrzemski ------ Basketball Player)


1 comment:

Leo said...

But Socrates, if I eat all that wonderful food, I won't be able to move myself!